Sopris CRM Solutions
Turn Prospects Into Long-Term Relationships
Sopris is among the first partners worldwide to work with the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
Unifying marketing, sales and customer service activities is critical in the effort to earn customers for life. The key is to connect customer experiences and create customer communities through orchestrated, omni-channel communication campaigns. Gaining this capability not only generates actionable insights and unified knowledge, but also improves employee productivity and performance across marketing, sales and customer service.
Sopris Systems helps businesses in the energy, field services, specialty contractor and professional services sectors take on this challenge. We design, deploy and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that deliver key business benefits across all functional areas of customer relationship management (CRM):
- Create 360-degree views of customers to gain new understandings of their journey.
- Generate better customer experiences with a proactive approach to anticipate their needs.
- Uncover insights and personalize communications across all touchpoints.
- Align marketing, sales and customer service activities to extract more customer value.
- Enable faster and more efficient sales cycles while creating and measuring marketing ROI.
- Grow the business by increasing revenue while reducing acquisition costs—using intelligent insights and business processes.
- Help sales stay focused by reducing distractions and identifying where to prioritize in order to maximize performance.
- Create wins faster by enabling sales teams to work smarter, be more productive, and collaborate.
- Help earn customer loyalty by minimizing customer effort, addressing issues proactively, and delivering more personalized, seamless service.
- Empower service agents by giving them the knowledge to deliver faster, more consistent service.
- Create an environment where agents can adapt to changing needs—by anticipating and reacting quickly to customer, business and market demands.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, your business can create a single, unified experience for customers as they interact across the marketing, sales and customer service lifecycle. This ultimately pays off in stronger customer loyalty and internal teams that are empowered to meet their corporate objectives.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for
Sales, Marketing, Service
Go beyond sales force automation by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
Focus and act on the right priorities
Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to provide sellers with contextual, actionable insights that are easy to understand.
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Know where to focus with insights that reveal relationship health and risk
- Spot buying signals, identify competitive threats, and keep a pulse on the market with social media
- Engage your customers in more personalized, effective ways through customer intelligence
Foster customer relationships through authentic, personal engagement
Unify your sales experience around relationships. With relationship-centered insights, you’ll deliver the personal engagement that your customers demand.
- Identify, understand, and connect with customers through social networks
- Engage through sharing of personalized and relevant content
- Build trust with continuous insights and recommendations based on actual customer needs
- Easily grow and maintain your one-to-one customer relationships—at scale—with unified data and systems
Spend more time selling and less time on administration
Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights, and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Work anytime, anywhere with familiar, intuitive productivity tools, such as mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation
Connect with customers anytime, anywhere
Support your customers wherever and whenever they need it. Deliver the personalized, consistent service customers expect across their choice of device and channel—including social media.
- Use a unified platform for consistency and visibility across channels
- Get deeper insights with a 360-degree customer view
- Personalize interactions based on past interactions and behavior
Self-service and communities
Help your customers help themselves
Make it easy for your customers to find answers on their own, as well as access a community space to connect with peers and subject-matter experts. And when they require it, customers can seamlessly transition to assisted support.
- Offer access to customer service anytime, anywhere
- Deliver real-time service that’s optimized for any mobile operating system and device
For more information about how Sopris and Dynamics 365 CRM can improve your sales, marketing and customer service, email us today.
So, what exactly is Data Visualization? 90 percent of information transmitted to the brain is visual and 65 percent of the population are visual learners. That being said, data is measured, collected and analyzed to help reach a set of conclusions, providing...
It’s going to be big. For the first time, Microsoft Ready and Microsoft Inspire will be hosted together in Las Vegas, NV during July 2018. The sole purpose of co-locating these events is to amplify the potential for companies like Sopris to collaborate around a...
What makes 2018 so exciting? Field Service Automation has always been about streamlining processes to increase productivity and efficiency. What’s different today, and what makes 2018 so exciting, is the ability to do so quickly and affordably with Microsoft...
Join Sopris and Microsoft to learn how Connected Field Service solutions are helping utilities, specialty contractors, renewables and other asset-intensive companies achieve operational excellence.