Sopris ERP Solutions
Accelerate Growth While Controlling Costs
If we’re not certain we can transform your business, we’ll recommend others.
Getting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) right is critical for streamlining workflow processes, accelerating product and service delivery, keeping operational costs as low as possible, and hiring the right people. ERP is literally the engine that makes every business run.
Sopris Systems helps businesses in the energy, field services, specialty contractor and professional services sectors take on this challenge. We design, deploy and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that deliver key business benefits:
- Big Growth: Make data-driven decisions with a complete set of planning tools that provide visibility into digital intelligence and scale as data volumes increase rapidly.
- Smarter Decisions: Use modern, intelligent tools to uncover real-time insights and information to help make fast decisions.
- Business Transformation: Improve business planning and execution while generating quick time-to-value to stay ahead of the competition.
- Controlled Growth: Scale operations in the cloud to meet changing business needs—while integrating legacy systems to make full use of existing investments.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 also plays a key role in managing financial processes. Your senior management team can generate real-time views of key performance indicators, and then run data analytics to produce relevant information to drive decision-making. By utilizing strategic financial insights, you can proactively plan strategies for growth while decreasing debt through efficient collection management.
From the human resources perspective, Microsoft Dynamics 365 also helps you build accurate job candidate profiles and conduct collaborative interviews. The solution helps you set employees up for success by enabling a seamless onboarding experience that accelerates the productivity and business impact of new hires.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for
Finance and Operations
Dynamics 365 for Operations provides cloud-based ERP designed to help your entire enterprise work smarter with connected systems—including financials, demand planning, supply chain management, database services, and retail. Roll out more powerful ERP tools that give your teams faster, smarter business processes to fuel business growth.
Transform your business performance
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics, and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using roll-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Roll out powerful and flexible ERP tools
Get real-time information on almost any device. Simplify and accelerate business process changes, seamlessly integrate with legacy systems, simplify global compliance, and scale elastically.
- Get flexible cloud and on-premises deployment options that comply with industry regulations and use datacenter investments
- Enable rapid business transformation
- Cost-effectively support your IT needs
- Grow at your own pace
Optimize Resource Management
Streamline and analyze core HR operations
Improve business impact and drive an agile, high-performance culture by automating routine HR tasks and focusing on strategic initiatives.
- Create centralized employee profiles that highlight skills and experiences—using Microsoft Office 365 and LinkedIn data
- Get visibility across your global organization and minimize compliance risk
- Improve planning with cost-effective programs that can be tracked and analyzed
For more information on how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Services can help your business accelerate growth while controlling costs call or email Sopris today.
So, what exactly is Data Visualization? 90 percent of information transmitted to the brain is visual and 65 percent of the population are visual learners. That being said, data is measured, collected and analyzed to help reach a set of conclusions, providing...
It’s going to be big. For the first time, Microsoft Ready and Microsoft Inspire will be hosted together in Las Vegas, NV during July 2018. The sole purpose of co-locating these events is to amplify the potential for companies like Sopris to collaborate around a...
What makes 2018 so exciting? Field Service Automation has always been about streamlining processes to increase productivity and efficiency. What’s different today, and what makes 2018 so exciting, is the ability to do so quickly and affordably with Microsoft...
Join Sopris and Microsoft to learn how Connected Field Service solutions are helping utilities, specialty contractors, renewables and other asset-intensive companies achieve operational excellence.