Sopris Field Service Automation Solutions
Master the Field Service Process
We’re widely considered the leader in enterprise solutions for projects and field services companies.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, Sopris Systems helps field services companies increase customer satisfaction by leveraging intelligent scheduling, mobility technologies, and remote asset monitoring so jobs get done right—the very first time. The solution makes it easier to fit more appointments into the day, reallocate resources quickly during escalations, improve first-time fix rates, and simplify dispatching.
- Right resources, right place, right time: Optimize schedules automatically and organize people and using precise and flexible scheduling.
- Improved processes and productivity: Provide mobile device applications with real-time and offline data as well as barcode scanners so field resources can process work orders faster.
- Dispatching only when needed: Transform from a traditional break-fix repair model to a predictive, never-fail service model to lower field service costs and to dispatch field resources only when needed.
- Increased customer satisfaction: With more visibility into contract information, drive faster, more accurate billing while also helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities.
- The right parts for every call: Real-time updates mean inventory is always accurate, so field technicians always have the parts and equipment they need, and management can better track service stock to create better forecasts.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, your field service team can put customers at the center of every interaction and deliver end-to-end customer-centric experiences. At the same time, you can keep customers informed, make communications easier, and ensure positive customer interactions at every step of the service chain.
KASCO turns to Sopris Systems and Microsoft Dynamics to help create an integrated solution that connects supply chain, field service, and ERP workflow processes.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Automation
Increase customer satisfaction with intelligent scheduling, native mobile support, and remote asset monitoring to help you get the job done right the first time.
Get the right resources to the right place at the right time
Optimize your field service management. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows—including more precise appointment scheduling—so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- Easily schedule resources manually, with recommendations, or automatically
- Identify and organize available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance
- Match skill sets of the technician against the work requirements
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement into account
Increase customer satisfaction and account for all service revenue
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service automation software. With more visibility into contract information, you drive faster, more accurate billing while helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Use recurring service templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
- Win more business by proactively engaging leads from contact to contract
Have the right resources on every call
Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Real-time updates mean your inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
- Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer
- Track service stock accurately at mobile or fixed locations to reduce write-offs
- Effectively forecast materials’ requirements
Improve field processes and technician productivity
Field Service Automation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, your technicians can view the customer information and guidance they need when they need it.
- Offer your technicians access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history
- Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering technicians step-by-step guidance
- Provide mobile workers with a multiday calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed
- Link work orders to customer and case history, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing
Connected Field Service
Lower costs by dispatching technicians only when needed
Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely with Internet of Things connected devices. See problems before customers even know about them and attempt to solve them remotely so your technicians are only sent when necessary.
- Simple to configure and connect both new and existing customer assets
- Decrease number of repair appointments by dispatching fewer technicians
- Identify underperforming products by using field service software to look at aggregate device data
- Perform just-in-time preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption
Put your customers at the center of every interaction
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience. With Dynamics 365, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, and ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain.
- Enable customers to see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a customer portal
- Send the real-time location of technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photo, and vehicle information
- Keep customers informed at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls
- Automatically escalate customer feedback for follow up when needed