When time is the critical factor.
Our technical proficiency is outstanding, but it’s our industry and business acumen that set us apart.
When deploying ERP and CRM systems in the service industries, time is truly money. Whether on-boarding a new acquisition, connecting field service operations, or launching a new line of business, rapidly deploying business applications can provide competitive advantages and drastically improve your return on investment.
To help our customers reach these results in the most efficient, predictable, cost-effective way possible, Sopris teams have developed Sopris Velocity, a deployment methodology that draws on a wealth of project and technical experience to provide a successful Dynamics 365 Rapid Implementation. Sopris Velocity provides organizations a reliable and predictable implementation model to rapidly deploy business applications so they can realize value faster. Utilizing our Velocity approach combined with the Dynamics 365 Fast-Track process, customers achieve predictable outcomes:
Save Time to Reduce Costs
- Utilizes Agile methodology to rapidly configure, test, train, and deploy solutions.
- Avoids reinventing the wheel by simply activating preconfigured industry templates.
- Leverages importer tools to compress the data conversion process.
Accelerate Knowledge Transfer
- Validates requirements quickly and helps on-board users with iterative configuration.
- Reduces training time significantly by utilizing a self-service knowledge base.
- Allows users to balance daily work tasks with weekly training workshops through Agile training sprints.
Improve Implementation Predictability
- Provides a specialized Sopris Velocity Team to deliver best-practice processes.
- Streamlines the governance model to efficiently make decisions and manage risk.
- Utilizes a project portal to automate project management and deliver real-time status monitoring.
For more information on the Sopris Velocity rapid implementation methodology and how we can accelerate your deployment, email us today.
Ok, maybe I’m reaching with this one. I doubt most of you even know what a Tribble is. But, to those of you who’ve enjoyed Star Trek reruns of James T. Kirk (circa 1967) up to his ears in fuzzy little space puffs, you’ll understand the reference completely. Today,...
So, what exactly is Data Visualization? 90 percent of information transmitted to the brain is visual and 65 percent of the population are visual learners. That being said, data is measured, collected and analyzed to help reach a set of conclusions, providing...
It’s going to be big. For the first time, Microsoft Ready and Microsoft Inspire will be hosted together in Las Vegas, NV during July 2018. The sole purpose of co-locating these events is to amplify the potential for companies like Sopris to collaborate around a...
What's so exciting about Field Service in 2018? Field Service Automation has always been about streamlining processes to increase productivity and efficiency. What’s different today, and what makes 2018 so exciting, is the ability to do so quickly and affordably with...