When time is the critical factor.
Our technical proficiency is outstanding, but it’s our industry and business acumen that set us apart.
When deploying ERP and CRM systems in the service industries, time is truly money. Whether on-boarding a new acquisition, connecting field service operations, or launching a new line of business, rapidly deploying business applications can provide competitive advantages and drastically improve your return on investment.
To help our customers reach these results in the most efficient, predictable, cost-effective way possible, Sopris teams have developed Sopris Velocity, a deployment methodology that draws on a wealth of project and technical experience to provide a successful Dynamics 365 Rapid Implementation. Sopris Velocity provides organizations a reliable and predictable implementation model to rapidly deploy business applications so they can realize value faster. Utilizing our Velocity approach combined with the Dynamics 365 Fast-Track process, customers achieve predictable outcomes:
Save Time to Reduce Costs
- Utilizes Agile methodology to rapidly configure, test, train, and deploy solutions.
- Avoids reinventing the wheel by simply activating preconfigured industry templates.
- Leverages importer tools to compress the data conversion process.
Accelerate Knowledge Transfer
- Validates requirements quickly and helps on-board users with iterative configuration.
- Reduces training time significantly by utilizing a self-service knowledge base.
- Allows users to balance daily work tasks with weekly training workshops through Agile training sprints.
Improve Implementation Predictability
- Provides a specialized Sopris Velocity Team to deliver best-practice processes.
- Streamlines the governance model to efficiently make decisions and manage risk.
- Utilizes a project portal to automate project management and deliver real-time status monitoring.
For more information on the Sopris Velocity rapid implementation methodology and how we can accelerate your deployment, email us today.
It's becoming increasingly important to focus your operations around customer service and satisfaction. According to 85% of organizations, the most competitive differentiator is the customer experience. The quality of the products and services that we provide are...
Bobby Liles exits Microsoft to join Sopris Systems where his sales and technology experience will help Sopris continue to capitalize on growing market for ERP, CRM, field services and cloud in the energy sector. DENVER, COLORADO — OCTOBER 24, 2018 — Sopris announced...
If you are part of a field service organization, then you know that assigning field technicians to work orders is a core process that happens every day. There is a chance that you might even be the one doing the scheduling. If you are, I hope you aren’t using an Excel...
I recently wrote about the importance of knowledge transfer in the face of rising retirement and turnover rates in the utilities sector. And yes, it is important to retain the information gathered over the past generation. But it is equally important to have the right...