When time is the critical factor.
Our technical proficiency is outstanding, but it’s our industry and business acumen that set us apart.
When deploying ERP and CRM systems in service industries time is truly money. Whether on boarding a new acquisition, connecting field service operations, or launching a new line of business, rapidly deploying business applications can provide competitive advantages and drastically improve your return on investment.
To help our customer reach these results in the most efficient, predictable, cost effective way possible, Sopris teams have developed Sopris Velocity, a rapid deployment methodology that draws on a wealth of project and technical experience. Sopris Velocity provides organizations a reliable, and predictable implementation model to rapidly deploy business applications so they can realize value faster. Utilizing our Velocity approach combined with Dynamics 365 Fast-Track process customers achieve predictable outcomes including:
Save Time to Reduce Costs
- Agile methodology to rapidly configure, test, train, and deploy solutions.
- Avoid reinventing the wheel—simply activate preconfigured industry templates.
- Importer tools to compress data conversion process.
Accelerate Knowledge Transfer
- Iterative configuration quickly validates requirements and helps users onboard.
- Reduce training time significantly by having a self-service knowledge base.
- Agile training sprints allow users to balance daily work tasks with weekly training workshops.
Improve Implementation Predictability
- Specialized Sopris Velocity Team deliver best practice processes.
- Streamline governance model to efficiently make decisions and manage risk.
- Project portal for automated project management delivering real-time status monitoring.
For more information on Sopris Velocity and how we can accelerate your deployment, email us today.
As one of the first North American partners to work with this platform, we’ve learned what it takes to design and deploy solutions that meet the unique challenges of field services and project-centric companies.
Talking about customer expectations and their desire for improvements to business analytics
Inner Circle members have performed to a high standard of excellence by delivering valuable solutions that help organizations achieve increased success.
Breakdown silos between their financial, procurement, production, projects, Human Resources, inventory, and EAM systems.