Sopris Business Intelligence Solutions
Engage Customers with Intelligent Insights
We do this by designing, deploying and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that enable businesses to transform their data into timely and relevant information:
- Understand customers better with a 360-degree view of the customer journey that reveals interactions so internal teams can make inferences and anticipate customer needs.
- Predict business outcomes by generating data-driven predictions such as customer attrition, sales conversion, and sales forecasts.
- Find the right audience to create more effective marketing and sales campaigns through granular customer segmentation based on known and predicted customer journeys.
With business intelligence capabilities like these—unleashed by the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the expertise of Sopris—your business can connect data. You can then use that contextual information and artificial intelligence to match customers with previously-ambiguous activities and profiles.
This single view of customer activity across multiple communication channels gives your internal teams instant access to all communications. Gaining this capability allows you to present unified services to each customer—every department knows what other departments have communicated.
Keeping ERP Clean—On the Cloud
With the help of Sopris Systems, this renewable energy producer created a simple, singular, cloud-based platform to integrate all of its global enterprises.
Microsoft Power BI
Business intelligence like never before
Go from data to insights in minutes with Power BI. Any data, any way, anywhere. And all in one view.
- Deliver insights throughout your organization
- Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis
- Scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in
The Complete Business Intelligence Suite
Complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution with financial reporting & consolidations, budgeting & forecasting, and dashboard modules.
The BI360 suite also offers a data warehouse to combine your data sources and to empower all business users with self-service analytics critical to fast and efficient decision-making.
For more information about how Sopris business intelligence solutions can improve your business insights, email us today.
As virtual reality shifts into the consumer market targeting the gamer world, Augmented Reality (AR) steps into the spotlight as a business tool for oil and gas services and other energy sector leaders.
Goodbye, status quo. Never before have oil and gas service companies had such an opportunity to transform and innovate. IoT, Artificial Intelligence, mobile and the cloud are evolving at a record pace and business management solutions are delivering more value than...
Gartner, and Microsoft, have done it again. This is the 12th year in a row that Microsoft has been recognized in a Gartner Magic Quadrant for their analytics and BI platform.
Success for a platform-based business is in finding the right balance and optimizing channels to be more productive, profitable, competitive and secure.