Sopris Business Intelligence Solutions
Engage Customers with Intelligent Insights
We do this by designing, deploying and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that enable businesses to transform their data into timely and relevant information:
- Understand customers better with a 360-degree view of the customer journey that reveals interactions so internal teams can make inferences and anticipate customer needs.
- Predict business outcomes by generating data-driven predictions such as customer attrition, sales conversion, and sales forecasts.
- Find the right audience to create more effective marketing and sales campaigns through granular customer segmentation based on known and predicted customer journeys.
With business intelligence capabilities like these—unleashed by the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the expertise of Sopris—your business can connect data. You can then use that contextual information and artificial intelligence to match customers with previously-ambiguous activities and profiles.
This single view of customer activity across multiple communication channels gives your internal teams instant access to all communications. Gaining this capability allows you to present unified services to each customer—every department knows what other departments have communicated.
Microsoft Power BI
Business intelligence like never before
Go from data to insights in minutes with Power BI. Any data, any way, anywhere. And all in one view.
- Deliver insights throughout your organization
- Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis
- Scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in
The Complete Business Intelligence Suite
Complete Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution with financial reporting & consolidations, budgeting & forecasting, and dashboard modules.
The BI360 suite also offers a data warehouse to combine your data sources and to empower all business users with self-service analytics critical to fast and efficient decision-making.
For more information about how Sopris business intelligence solutions can improve your business insights, email us today.
Gartner, and Microsoft, have done it again. This is the 12th year in a row that Microsoft has been recognized in a Gartner Magic Quadrant for their analytics and BI platform.
Success for a platform-based business is in finding the right balance and optimizing channels to be more productive, profitable, competitive and secure.
Rain clouds and thunder clouds have always mattered to roofing and other specialty contractors, but in today's world the Microsoft Azure cloud can be just as important. One slows things down while the other speeds things up. If you're a contractor of any kind, then...
Sonata Software Announces Signing Definitive Agreement To Acquire US-Based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services Partner Sopris Systems
Bengaluru, India /PRNewswire/ - Second strategic investment in a week aimed at achieving leadership in the global Dynamics 365 business Sonata Software, the leading global IT software services and solutions provider announced it has signed definitive agreement to...