High-Profile Nonprofit Increases Return on Conservation Mission
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Success Story for Nonprofit Associations
Microsoft Dynamics Case Study for Nonprofit Associations
As is the case with most nonprofit organizations, this client needed to drive high end-user productivity and streamline business processes in order to keep operational costs as low as possible.
After a competitive RFP process, they resolved the challenge by partnering with Sopris Systems to deploy the Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform that can be accessed via a web-based, intuitive user-interface. Sopris also provided project management and technical installation expertise as well as training to help minimize employee stress over using new technology and to speed acceptance of the new system.
- Helps the organization serve customers more efficiently.
- Enables the organization to deliver an even better return on its conservation mission.
- Applies best practices to optimize ERP functionality.
- Improves operational performance, financial reporting and analytical capabilities.
- Provides flexibility to add multiple domestic and international organizational operations.
- Delivers training to drive end-user adoption and accelerate the ERP solution’s time-to-value.
If you would like to learn more about this Dynamics 365 Case Study for Associations or see a live demonstration of Sopris solutions, reach out through our contact page and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
CASE STUDY BRIEF
Region: North America
Industry: Nonprofit, Association
Company is an internationally supported, nonprofit organization that conserves, restores and manages wetlands and associated habitats in North America.
Automate business-processes resulting in end-user efficiencies and cultivate enterprise intelligence delivering real-time visibility
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Enterprise Business Intelligence