Transforming Field Services for Growing Food Equipment Company
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Success Story for Field Services
Digital Transformation Case Study for Food Equipment Company with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure Cloud
With an expanding portfolio of repair services for retail and commercial food service equipment, the client had outgrown capabilities of current ERP and field service applications. The company also viewed this development as an opportunity to grow its route business into a full portfolio of services. They solved the challenge by turning to Sopris Systems and Microsoft Dynamics to help create an integrated solution that connects supply chain, field service, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) workflow processes.
- Creates an integrated environment connecting sales, operations, delivery and accounting—in real-time.
- Provides flexibility to rapidly implement new services to support the growth of the company.
- Helps plan required resources for future customer demand.
- Optimizes field resource utilization by predicting most efficient routes to customer sites.
- Improves scheduling of field resources allows increased daily order completion rate by 20%.
- Improves compliance with customer equipment SLAs.
- Ensures the right technicians with the right parts are assigned to each service incident.
If you would like to learn more about this Dynamics 365 Case Study for Field Services or see a live demonstration of Sopris solutions, reach out through our contact page and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
CASE STUDY BRIEF
Region: U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe
Industry: Manufacturing and Maintenance and Repair Services
The client provides metallic blade products for the meat-cutting, food-cutting, and wood-cutting industries. The company also provides on-site electrical and mechanical repair services for retail grocery and commercial food service equipment.
Upgrade ERP and field service management to an integrated cloud platform to accommodate company growth and to help expand the company’s portfolio of field services
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM)
Dynamics 365 for Field Service