World-Class ERP and Operations for Energy Utilities Company
The Grand River Dan Authority (GRDA)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Case Study for Electric Utilities
The Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA) was created in 1935 to develop and generate water power, electric power, and electric energy and to buy, sell and distribute electric power and energy. Sopris Systems was selected by GRDA because of their deep experience in the electric utilities market, strong technical expertise, change management skills and endorsement by Microsoft as a leading Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning partner.
GRDA can now empower business process owners to manage their own data, substantially increasing efficiencies and enabling data driven decision making. Dashboards with drill down capabilities provide management with at-a-glance awareness of current business performance while creating audit controls for overall business continuity, financial accountability, and transparency.
- Integrate project and financial data across business lines to improve service, decision making and overall operations.
- Integrate operational, budgeting and purchasing processes and establish an automated customer contact system.
- Create an analytical environment to enhance operations and allow for richer data insight to aid the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Create a single, self-service time entry system and a single system to track fixed assets and their attributes.
- Consolidated workflow management and eliminate manual reviews and approvals while providing user-based security and audit trails.
If you would like to learn more about this Dynamics 365 Case Study for Electric Utilities or see a live demonstration of Sopris solutions, reach out through our contact page and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
Company: The Grand River Dam Authority (GRDA)
Region: State of Oklahoma
Industry: Energy – Electric Power Generation and Distribution
Created by the State of Oklahoma to develop and generate water power, electric power, and electric energy and to buy, sell and distribute electric power and energy.
To maximize GRDA’s data management capabilities, increase business efficiencies, and reduce dependency on paper and dissimilar interfaces between systems.
Sopris Systems will implement and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations on Microsoft Azure hosted infrastructure inclusive of core financial management, payroll processing, purchasing and contracts and human capital management in a managed services environment.