Dynamics 365 for Talent
Attract, Onboard and Manage with Style
Sopris is among the first partners worldwide to work with the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
How can Dynamics 365 for Talent help you bring out the best in your people?Attracting the right people is the first step in the hiring process. Sopris is ready to help your team get the most out of your technology investments with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, which integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.We can help you streamline the interview process and improve the efficiency of hiring managers. Automated scheduling will keep the entire HR team up to date, including an interview scheduler to coordinate calendars and even communicate directly with potential candidates.
Drive success by providing exceptional experiences across the talent journey.From attracting the right people with native LinkedIn tools to employee onboarding, engagement, and growth, Sopris has the cloud technology and experience with field services and project-centric business you’re looking for.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for
Find, interview, and hire the right people
Quickly find the talented people you need and deliver more engaging candidate experiences with native integration to LinkedIn and streamlined, collaborative experiences across candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Simplify candidate evaluation with visibility into LinkedIn profiles throughout the hiring process
- Improve communication with native integration to LinkedIn InMail and mobile feedback capabilities
- Streamline interviews using Office 365 to coordinate calendars and set appointments
Set up new hires for success
Help new employees hit the ground running while feeling impactful and connected throughout those first few critical months.
- Increase productivity by identifying critical contacts and sharing resources and relevant documents
- Personalize the pre-boarding and onboarding experience with customizable onboarding guides
- Monitor onboarding success with real-time dashboards
Foster a culture of excellence
Provide continuous feedback and reward high performers by turning performance into a daily, two-way conversation between employees and managers.
- View real-time performance dashboards and track accomplishments
- Get full transparency around employee performance to take immediate corrective action
- Offer visibility through performance journals, real-time feedback, and collaborative goal management
Fast track employee growth
Easily track employee accomplishments, ensure completion of required certifications, and recommend additional training and developmental opportunities to further employee careers.
- Drive the next best action for professional growth with role-tailored experiences
- Guide employees to complete required training and suggest professional development resources
Streamline and analyze core HR operations
Improve business impact and drive an agile, high-performance culture by automating routine HR tasks and focusing on strategic initiatives.
- Create centralized employee profiles that highlight skills and experiences—using Microsoft Office 365 and LinkedIn data
- Get visibility across your global organization and minimize compliance risk
- Improve planning with cost-effective programs that can be tracked and analyzed
For more information about how Sopris and Dynamics 365 for Talent can improve resource management, email us today.
Gartner, and Microsoft, have done it again. This is the 12th year in a row that Microsoft has been recognized in a Gartner Magic Quadrant for their analytics and BI platform.
Success for a platform-based business is in finding the right balance and optimizing channels to be more productive, profitable, competitive and secure.
Rain clouds and thunder clouds have always mattered to roofing and other specialty contractors, but in today's world the Microsoft Azure cloud can be just as important. One slows things down while the other speeds things up. If you're a contractor of any kind, then...
Sonata Software Announces Signing Definitive Agreement To Acquire US-Based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services Partner Sopris Systems
Bengaluru, India /PRNewswire/ - Second strategic investment in a week aimed at achieving leadership in the global Dynamics 365 business Sonata Software, the leading global IT software services and solutions provider announced it has signed definitive agreement to...