Depth Makes a Difference
Infrastructure Management Services
Providing 24X7 global support services to customers across USA, Europe, Australia and India
In the current, rapidly developing online business environment, developing a forward-thinking IT Infrastructure Management strategy is vital to achieve planned growth. IT partnerships therefore, are crucial for business success. With over 15 years of experience, we have the ability to extract and deliver the best from IT infrastructure for your enterprise. We leverage our in-depth industry knowledge, best practices, technical expertise, and Global Delivery Model to offer consultancy, design, implementation, and Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS) that matter. This comprehensive, consulting-to-sustenance range of Infrastructure Management Services is a critical, unique strength.
- Guaranteed Cost Reduction through different offshoring models, additional Y-O-Y saving through productivity improvement and new technology adoption
- Proven track record in 24X7 IT Support: Providing 24X7 support services to multiple customers across USA, Europe, India using global delivery model
- Deep IMS Capabilities: End-to-End service capabilities like Consulting, Projects, Managed Sustenance services with certified consultants in wide range of Tools and Technology
- World-class GDCs that offer secure RIMS
- Alliance with industry leaders like-Microsoft, HP, Oracle, IBM, Redhat, Novell, VMware
- Best-in-class ODC processes – ITIL Best practice based service delivery
- Proven track record in running offshore based IT Support Services (Service Management processes are ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 compliant and Information Security Management processes are ISO/IEC 27001: 2005 compliant)
Reach out to one of our experts today and learn how our team can help your organization to better managed the continuity, efficiency and innovation for your IT system landscape.
Find Out Your Digital Readiness
Executing digital transformation programs requires the right mix of business & technology – Contact us today and we’ll help you find out your digital readiness.