When time is the critical factor.
Our technical proficiency is outstanding, but it’s our industry and business acumen that set us apart.
When deploying ERP and CRM systems in the service industries, time is truly money. Whether on-boarding a new acquisition, connecting field service operations, or launching a new line of business, rapidly deploying business applications can provide competitive advantages and drastically improve your return on investment.
To help our customers reach these results in the most efficient, predictable, cost-effective way possible, Sopris teams have developed Sopris Velocity, a deployment methodology that draws on a wealth of project and technical experience to provide a successful Dynamics 365 Rapid Implementation. Sopris Velocity provides organizations a reliable and predictable implementation model to rapidly deploy business applications so they can realize value faster. Utilizing our Velocity approach combined with the Dynamics 365 Fast-Track process, customers achieve predictable outcomes:
Save Time to Reduce Costs
- Utilizes Agile methodology to rapidly configure, test, train, and deploy solutions.
- Avoids reinventing the wheel by simply activating preconfigured industry templates.
- Leverages importer tools to compress the data conversion process.
Accelerate Knowledge Transfer
- Validates requirements quickly and helps on-board users with iterative configuration.
- Reduces training time significantly by utilizing a self-service knowledge base.
- Allows users to balance daily work tasks with weekly training workshops through Agile training sprints.
Improve Implementation Predictability
- Provides a specialized Sopris Velocity Team to deliver best-practice processes.
- Streamlines the governance model to efficiently make decisions and manage risk.
- Utilizes a project portal to automate project management and deliver real-time status monitoring.
For more information on the Sopris Velocity rapid implementation methodology and how we can accelerate your deployment, email us today.
Rain clouds and thunder clouds have always mattered to roofing and other specialty contractors, but in today's world the Microsoft Azure cloud can be just as important. One slows things down while the other speeds things up. If you're a contractor of any kind, then...
Sonata Software Announces Signing Definitive Agreement To Acquire US-Based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services Partner Sopris Systems
Bengaluru, India /PRNewswire/ - Second strategic investment in a week aimed at achieving leadership in the global Dynamics 365 business Sonata Software, the leading global IT software services and solutions provider announced it has signed definitive agreement to...
Join this utilities webcast and learn why Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure are fast-becoming the business platform of choice for Utilities, Power Cooperatives and other energy providers.
In a previous post on Omni-Channel service, I mentioned that customer service and satisfaction is becoming an increasingly important point of focus. Outside of the regular contact channels for customer service, field service technicians are perhaps the most important...