Ducks Unlimited Increases Return on Conservation Mission
As is the case with most nonprofit organizations, Ducks Unlimited needs to drive high end-user productivity and streamline business processes in order to keep operational costs as low as possible.
After a competitive RFP process, Ducks Unlimited resolved the challenge by partnering with Sopris Systems to deploy the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP platform that can be accessed via a web-based, intuitive user-interface. Sopris also provided project management and technical installation expertise as well as training to help minimize employee stress over using new technology and to speed acceptance of the new system.
- Helps the organization serve customers more efficiently.
- Enables the organization to deliver an even better return on its conservation mission.
- Applies best practices to optimize ERP functionality.
- Improves operational performance, financial reporting and analytical capabilities.
- Provides flexibility to add multiple domestic and international organizational operations.
- Delivers training to drive end-user adoption and accelerate the ERP solution’s time-to-value.
Company: Ducks Unlimited
Incorporated in 1937, Ducks Unlimited is an internationally-supported, nonprofit organization that conserves, restores and manages wetlands and associated habitats for North America’s waterfowl.
Automate business-processes resulting in end-user efficiencies. Enterprise intelligence delivering real-time visibility.
Leveraging Sopris Assurance® Methodology, Ducks Unlimited deployed Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP and BI 360. Integrating critical business processes in accounting, grants, projects, analytics, and supply chain management.